SEO & Traffic Acquisition Specialist
Visitor Analytics is a high-performing SaaS company, providing a compliance-driven alternative to Google Analytics and centralized website intelligence.
With the ambition of being the only platform a website owner truly needs to understand and optimize their website’s performance, our award-winning platform has already been installed more than 2.0M times by users from 190 countries. There are currently around 1.86 billion active websites on the web. Our platform is compatible with any website. So, the potential is huge.
We are always looking for opportunities to extend our team with new proficient and talented colleagues who love working in a start-up culture, and this time, we need an Mid-Senior SEO & Traffic Acquisition Specialist, with strong technical skills and relevant experience of at least 3 years.
The ideal candidate would have extensive experience crafting and implementing effective SEO strategies across all aspects of on-page and off-page optimization, as well as technical SEO.
- Responsible for designing and implementing SEO strategy to align with business goals. Foster a data-driven approach to identify areas for optimization. Drive change in strategies, projects, and processes to ensure SEO best practices and organic revenue/sessions.
- Manage end-to-end SEO projects in collaboration with marketing and other departmental stakeholders to achieve key strategic objectives.
- Be the go-to person regarding SEO-related questions
- Collaborate with Content colleagues to create and plan competitive content based on search behavior and search volume.
- Monitor, analyze and enhance search performance: pinpoint successful content, analyze page user behavior, and apply your learnings by improving content, targeting keywords, and providing clear-cut recommendations for content editors.
- Conduct ongoing keyword research(discovery, expansion, and optimization) and manage our keyword portfolios in English and Non-English markets
- Perform competitor analysis to identify areas of opportunity
- Implement on-page SEO optimizations such as title tag updates, meta descriptions, and content optimizations
- Develop and implement link-building strategies
- Perform technical SEO audits and provide in-depth and actionable recommendations. Collaborate closely with the development team for the implementation of technical SEO improvements.
- Optimize landing pages for search engine marketing and conversion optimization.
- Develop and execute off-page/backlink initiatives to boost our domain authority.
- Set up and manage our paid search campaigns, including keyword research, ad copywriting, and bid management
- Stay up-to-date on the latest advancements in SEO and evaluate their effort/reward if implemented. Prioritize SEO opportunities based on their potential impact on traffic & revenue.
- Regularly report on key metrics(SEO performance, including keyword rankings, traffic, and conversions) and project status to stakeholders across the organization.
- Ownership of Google Search Console and other SEO software (SEMRush, Screaming Frog etc.)
- Proven of in-house and agency SEO work experience with a high-traffic website of at least 3 years
- Track record in coordinating from start to finish SEO content creation on scale, building up content clusters to achieve fast growth on organic channels.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and solve problems
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Working knowledge of the major factors influencing organic search – Technical SEO, On-Page SEO, Off Page SEO
- Experience with website optimization and website analytics tool
- Strong skills with Excel/Google Sheets
- Prior experience with SEMRush
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Nice to have: experience with multi-lingual websites and a CMS like TYPO3 or WordPress
Things we can guarantee:
- Competitive salary, with many other extra benefits (complex medical package, extra free days, events, gifts and others)
- Opportunity to work on a challenging project, using the latest technologies
- The perfect framework for professional development
- A young, creative and joyful team
- A flexible work schedule which makes you more productive
- We support any opportunities that are useful for you, including training and events
- We celebrate a lot, with pizza and cookies and gifts
- We believe in giving back and we want to offer you one paid day to volunteer for a charity of your choice, or participating, with the entire team, at annual/local charity events
Tracking and understanding website statistics, analytics and user behavior using most tools is very complex & time-consuming, especially for non-technical people. You have to install and use many tools in parallel, retrieve data from different repositories, and then compare them all. It’s easy to find yourself stuck in an overwhelming amount of graphs and charts. This is why we developed Visitor Analytics: all the tools you need, united into one app. A user-friendly structure, a straightforward presentation of complex data, and simplifying your work with data synergy between modules!
We are 100% GDPR/CCPA compliant and collect all the data a website owner needs to know about their visitors in real-time: referrals, conversions, bounce rates, click paths, traffic structure, social media interactions, custom events, page visits, IPs, locations, browsers, devices or OS used, and much more. And get more value from the app by using our visitor behavior analysis tools: session recordings, conversion funnels, and heatmaps. Receive feedback from your website’s visitors with almost no effort using our amazing poll and survey features. Our app is built for entrepreneurs, marketers and companies focused on their site statistics, visitor behavior, and interacting with their website visitors. Stay tuned for more useful modules; we’ve always got a new feature right around the corner.
Learn more about us on https://www.visitor-analytics.io/
HR, Talent Acquisition & Feel Good