GDPR landed in 2018, and probably remains the strictest online data privacy and security law in the world.
Meeting its requirements does takes some chin scratching, but it’s actually great for your brand since customers want to know that their personal data is safe - plus there’s the small matter of fines!
What’s more, if you’re GDPR-compliant, you’re meeting most of the criteria for similar laws that exist globally - job done!
To get you there, we’ve created a handy Checklist that runs through how to make your company is GDPR-ready!
Seven Steps to GDPR Compliance
- Raise awareness about GDPR
- Designate in-house responsibility
- Plan your GDPR compliance work
- Review what data your company holds
- Assess risk in operations and processes
- Develop policies, procedures, and processes
- Keep auditing and monitor compliance
Download for Free. Ungated. No Personal Data Wall.
As a privacy-focused business, we believe that you should be able to find the information you need online - without handing over your personal details. It’s just another way that we ensure the privacy and security of our website visitors.
So, simply follow this link and the Checklist will be all yours - download it, print it off, send it around your team. You’re welcome! 🙂