How to install Visitor Analytics on 3DCart
1. Sign in to or register your Visitor Analytics account.
2. Add your website url and select your timezone
NOTES: If you are registering a new account, you will fill in the website URL during the process. We recommend you to copy the URL address from the address bar of your browser. This way you make sure that the URL is complete and correct and includes the protocol, if the case.
3. Copy the Tracking Code generated by our app
4. Log into your 3DCart account
5. Go to your Online Store and select Settings from the left Dashboard
6. Click on Design and select Themes & Styles
7. Look towards the top right of the page and click on More, then select Edit Template (HTML)
8. From Go to folder, select the current theme you want to edit and click on the Settings button and Edit
9. Paste the Visitor Analytics tracking code right before the closing </body> tag
8. Save the changes
You are all set now and can check your website statistics at any point in time.