How to install Visitor Analytics on GoDaddy
Two Options. Same Result.
We hope to see a change for the better, soon enough, so that our application can be installed again on GoDaddy websites.
1. Sign in to or register your Visitor Analytics account.
2. Add your website url and select your timezone
NOTES: If you are registering a new account, you will fill in the website URL during the process. We recommend you to copy the URL address from the address bar of your browser. This way you make sure that the URL is complete and correct and includes the protocol, if the case.
3. Copy the Tracking Code generated by our app
4. Go to your GoDaddy account
5. In your Product list, select Website Builder, and then click Manage
6. Hit Edit Site button from the upper right corner of the page
7. Select Pages and click the page to add the code to
Note: You have to add the code on every page that you want to be tracked
8. Scroll down on the page and select Add Section (recommendation: add the section by the footer)
10. Enter the Visitor Analytics tracking code in the Custom Code field
11. Select Done and then Publish
You are all set now and can check your website statistics at any point in time.
- Log into your GoDaddy account
- In your Product list, click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use
- Click Design Your Pages
- If necessary, from the Page menu, select the page you want to modify, if you want to add the tracking code only on some of them
- Click Popular, and then drag and drop the Script icon over a Drop Zone (Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them)
- Click OK
- Click Publish in the upper right corner