How to install Visitor Analytics on Google Sites
Important note upfront: We apologize for the inconvenience, tracking code injection might not be available at the moment for Google Sites.
You may install our app through GTM though, see here how.
- Sign in to or register your Visitor Analytics account
- Add your website url and select your timezone
NOTES: If you are registering a new account, you will fill in the website URL during the process. We recommend you to copy the URL address from the address bar of your browser. This way you make sure that the URL is complete and correct and includes the protocol, if the case.
- Copy the Tracking Code generated by our app
- Log into your Google Sites account and select your website
- Select Insert, then Embed and go to Embed code tab
- Paste the Visitor Analytics tracking code into the text box
- Select Next, then Insert
- Publish your site
You are all set now and can check your website statistics at any point in time.