How to install Visitor Analytics on Joomla
Two Options. Same Result.
- Go to your Joomla Dashboard
- Click on the Extensions menu and select Manage
- Hit the Install button
- Now, from the Install from Web tab, you can browse through the extensions or search directly for Visitor Analytics (easiest way), or even upload the plugin in .zip format, in Upload Package File tab, if you downloaded it before.
More than that, if you do not want to install the extension, you can simply add a script (our tracking code) to the source code of your website, following these steps:
- Copy the Tracking Code generated by our app
- Log into your Joomla account and select your project
- Go to Control Panel and select Templates from the left-side menu
- Click on Templates and select your Template
- Search for index.php file in the left column
6. Paste the Visitor Analytics tracking code into the text box, right before the closing </body> tag
7. Hit Save & Close button
You are all set now and can check your website statistics at any point in time.