How to install Visitor Analytics on Shopify
- Sign in to or register your Visitor Analytics account.
- Add your website url and select your timezone
NOTES: If you are registering a new account, you will fill in the website URL during the process. We recommend you to copy the URL address from the address bar of your browser. This way you make sure that the URL is complete and correct and includes the protocol, if the case.
- Copy your Tracking code generated by our app
- Log into your Shopify account
- Go to your Online Store and select Themes
- Click on Actions and select Edit Code
7. From the Layout menu, select your theme
8. Paste the Visitor Analytics tracking code into the code box, right before the closing </body> tag
9.Save the changes
You are all set now and can check your website statistics at any point in time.