How to install Visitor Analytics on Squarespace
1. Sign in to or register your Visitor Analytics account
2. Add your website url and select your timezone
NOTES: If you are registering a new account, you will fill in the website URL during the process. We recommend you to copy the URL address from the address bar of your browser. This way you make sure that the URL is complete and correct and includes the protocol, if the case.
3. Copy the Tracking Code generated by our app
4. Log into your Squarespace account and select your website
5. Select Settings
6. Scroll down and click on Advanced
7. Select Code Injection
8. Paste the Visitor Analytics tracking code, ideally before the closing </body> tag, so in the Body section if possible, but if not, into the Footer box should also work
9. Savethe changes
You are all set now and can check your website statistics at any point in time.