How to install Visitor Analytics on Typo3
Two options. Same Result.
How to install the extension (once you have it as .zip):
Installation via adding a script
If you do not want to install the plugin, you can simply add a script (our tracking code) to the source code of your website, following these steps:
- Sign in to or register your Visitor Analytics account
- Add your website url and select your timezone
NOTES: If you are registering a new account, you will fill in the website URL during the process. We recommend you to copy the URL address from the address bar of your browser. This way you make sure that the URL is complete and correct and includes the protocol, if the case.
- Copy the Tracking Code generated by our app
- Log into your Typo3 account and select your project
- Go to Templates from the left-side menu
- Select the Main Template and click the Edit button (the pencil button)
- Paste the Visitor Analytics tracking code into the text box
- Hit the Save button
You are all set now and can check your website statistics at any point in time.