How to install Visitor Analytics on Unbounce
1. Sign in to or register your Visitor Analytics account
2. Add your website url and select your timezone
NOTES: If you are registering a new account, you will fill in the website URL during the process. We recommend you to copy the URL address from the address bar of your browser. This way you make sure that the URL is complete and correct and includes the protocol, if the case.
3. Copy the Tracking Code generated by our app
4. Log into your Unbounce account
5. Go to your All Pages section and click on the "three dots" button next to the page you want to edit
6. Select Edit Variant
8. Paste the Visitor Analytics tracking code into the Before Body End Tag section
Note: This will add the Tracking Code to your landing page. If you wish to add it to your entire domain, you can use the Script Manager
9. Hit the Save Code button
10. Select Save and Republish from the top of your Editor
You are all set now and can check your website statistics at any point in time.