How to install Visitor Analytics on Webflow
1. Sign in to or register your Visitor Analytics account.
2. Add your website url and select your timezone
NOTES: If you are registering a new account, you will fill in the website URL during the process. We recommend you to copy the URL address from the address bar of your browser. This way you make sure that the URL is complete and correct and includes the protocol, if the case.
3. Copy the Tracking Code generated by our app
4. Log into your Webflow account
5. Select the Project settings
6. Go to Custom code
7. Enter the Visitor Analytics tracking code in the Body Code section (if possible, if not, try Head Code)
8. Hit the Save changes button
You are all set now and can check your website statistics at any point in time.