How to install Visitor Analytics on Yola
1. Sign in to or register your Visitor Analytics account
2. Add your website url and select your timezone
NOTES: If you are registering a new account, you will fill in the website URL during the process. We recommend you to copy the URL address from the address bar of your browser. This way you make sure that the URL is complete and correct and includes the protocol, if the case.
3. Copy the Tracking Code generated by our app
4. Log into your Yola account and select your website
5. Click on Edit this site button
6. Search for </> HTML button from the upper menu
7. Drag and Drop the HTML element in the footer area of the page
8. Paste the Visitor Analytics tracking code into the text box
9. Click on Save and Publish
You are all set now and can check your website statistics at any point in time.