How to install Visitor Analytics on any HTML-website
On any HTML-website
It only takes a few minutes to install Visitor Analytics on your own website. Once installed, you will be able to get a clear grasp on your website traffic!
Here is how to install Visitor Analytics:
- Sign in to or register your Visitor Analytics account.
- Add a new website by adding the url of your website and select your timezone
NOTE: We recommend you to copy the URL address from the address bar of your browser. This way you make sure that the URL is complete and correct.
- Copy the Tracking Code generated by our app and place it in the <head> section of your website source code and publish the changes.
- Click on Got it and Continue Free Trial/Upgrade Now.
- Now, you may go and make a visit to your website, then check your stats.
In case you ever need to reinstall the tracking code, you can find it in your Account Settings.
PS: We are now part of the GTM (Google Tag Manager) community. You can add Visitor Analytics to your website directly through GTM.