Premium Plans & Billing on WiX
All you need to know about the pricing and billing on WiX
If you already upgraded your WiX account, you might’ve noticed that the apps that come with your Wix subscription are already mentioned among the package benefits. If you can see Visitor Analytics among them, all you have to do is to redeem your free premium app by following these steps:
- Install Visitor Analytics app
1.1 Visitor Analytics can be easily added to your WiX website, both as a dashboard app or as a widget (or even both). Here are the steps on how to install the app. After installing it, you can return to this article and follow the rest of the steps:
- Upgrade the Visitor Analytics app
2.1 Click the Upgrade Now button anywhere in the Visitor Analytics app
2.2 Select a yearly plan
2.3 Enter your payment details and click Submit Purchase
Already added the app to your site?
No problem! You can still use this promotion to upgrade Visitor Analytics, even if you're already using it (for free) on your site. If you just click on Upgrade App and select the yearly plan, you will see the discount on the purchase page.
Promotion Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is not available for all Wix Premium Plans. Hence, if Visitor Analytics is not listed in your WiX Premium Pack benefits, you need to purchase the app when you upgrade it.
- The promotion can be claimed in the first 60 days of being a Wix premium user.
- This promotion can be used one time only and it lets you upgrade the app for free for a period of 1 year. The app purchase page displays may display the monthly pricing, but you will receive a full year for free.
- The app can be upgraded for free when it's initial purchase of the app.
- The promotion is provided per account. You may use it on any site in your account (it does not have to be the site you just upgraded).
- Our recommendation is to redeem the app on the desired site only if you know for sure that there will be no major changes in the near future, such as domain changing / moving to another website, because the transfer of apps to another websites is not allowed in Wix, therefore redemption will be in vain.
You will also receive an email containing the promotion details.
If you created a new website for the same domain, all your apps are still on the old version.
Within the Wix platform, you can not transfer an app from one website to another.
If you are a Visitor Analytics Free Package customer, we recommend you to add the app again on the new site and we will start tracking your data from scratch.
If you have a Premium Package subscription, please cancel your current subscription and then select the new website and add the app from the app market.
NOTE: For Yearly Premium subscriptions, it’s possible to get a refund for the remaining period, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org together with the website url where you started your new subscription and we can make it happen!
In order to cancel an app subscription in WiX, please perform the following steps:
- Go to Billing & Payments in your Wix account.
- Click App Actions next to the domain you want to cancel.
- Click Cancel App.
- Select Cancel auto-renew and click Submit.
We're happy to see your interest in becoming a Visitor Analytics Premium customer
We know that you may want to test Visitor Analytics before going premium, so we offer discounts or opportunities from time to time in order to get the app at a lower price (or for free) for a limited period of time!
There are no strings attached to our offers and you can cancel your subscription any time.
If you already got a voucher code to use within the Wix platform, here's how to apply it:
- Add Visitor Analytics to your website
- Go to the app's Dashboard and click on Upgrade app
- Select the plan (Basic, Advanced or Pro) you want to purchase (Monthly or Yearly Subscription)
- Enter your card details, then click on Enter promo code
- Place your code there and select Apply, then Submit Purchase.
- Refresh the Visitor Analytics app page to see the Premium changes!
Note: The promo codes can be used only once.
Visitor Analytics offers a Free version of the app and other three Premium subscription plans in the WiX Market:
- Basic Package - starts from 5.83 USD
- Advanced Package - starts from 9.17 USD
- Pro Package - starts from 19.08 USD
For the Free version, you can see the overview information for your last 1000 page visits per Month and limited features within the app, while the Premium Packages offer you unlimited stats per month and full access to the features.
Once you reach the 1000 page visits limit, Visitor Analytics will stop tracking your website and display the limit.
Once a new month begins, the tracking will start and be displayed in your dashboard in real-time.
Once the limit is reached our app stops tracking, so there is no way to go back and restore your website stats. If you are running campaigns or there is an important event on your website, we highly recommend you to upgrade to a Premium Package. No strings attached & You can cancel at any moment.
If you wish to find out the benefits of using the Premium versions of the app, do not hesitate to Contact our support team.
The Visitor Analytics standard app is designed for any type of website, including Wix.
If you already have Visitor Analytics installed within Wix and upgraded to a premium pack, but you want to check your stats without going through your website's dashboard/editor, you may access our standard application.
However, to be able to have access to the stats from our app in Wix (where you already have a subscription), to our standard app, there are some steps to be accomplished. Follow these instructions and get Direct Access to your data.
If you already added your website within our standard app, without getting Direct access from the one in Wix, you might have noticed that it does not work and it is in Trial. Just follow the steps presented above and everything should be fine.
Afterwards you can simply remove the faulty added website by going to Manage websites.