See the list of your visitors coming from your URL or UTM campaigns, analyze their activity on the website over time and learn more about their location, device type, OS, browser, and visitor status.
What type of metrics can I see in the Campaign Latest Visitors list?
The Campaign Latest Visitors displays the entire list of people who visited your website by clicking one (or more) of your built UTM links for your campaigns.
The list displays the following metrics about your campaign visitors at first glance:
- Visitor location - Country flag and a Geolocation pin that redirects you to the visitors' exact pin on the real-time visitors' world map)
- Source - The utm_source from which the visitor landed on your website in the last visit
- Status - The visitor status lets you know if the visitors are new, returning or converted on
- Medium - The utm_medium from which the visitor landed on your website in the last visit
- Name - The utm_campaign from which the visitor landed on your website in the last visit
- Term - The utm_term from which the visitor landed on your website in the last visit
- Visited pages - the number of visited pages and link to see the entire activity
- Time - displays the last time the visitor checked on of the website's pages.
- See history button - This displays the entire visitors' activity on the website, from the first visit to the last one.
The visitor's history shows the following metrics for each visitor and each of its sessions on the website
- IP address
- Geolocation (Country flag and geolocation pin to redirect you on the real-time visitors' world map)
- Device type
- Each visit session date
- Status (e.g., Returning visitor, New visitor, Conversion visitor)
- Referrer link
- Campaign Name (The utm_campaign from your URL or UTM campaigns)
- Source (The utm_source from your URL or UTM campaigns)
- Medium (The utm_medium from your URL or UTM campaigns)
- Term (The utm_term from your URL or UTM campaigns)
- Content: (The utm_content from your URL or UTM campaigns)
- List of visited pages
- The exact time spent on each page
Why is the Campaign list of visitors important?
Knowing the exact path of each user, both organic (displayed in the Latest Visitors list) and through your UTM campaigns gives you a strong insight into visitors' behavior and helps you optimize your site on the go.
Here are a few important improvements to do based on the campaigns visitors statistics:
- Identify the highest-performing campaign, source, medium, and term and optimize the promotions, distribution channels, and medium (e.g., visuals) based on the successful ones.
- Identify the path of new visitors, returning visitors, and conversion visitors of your campaigns and optimize your website user experience.
- Identify the granular path of each campaign visitor: starting from its referrer, and the built UTM links that were clicked to its location and tech details (such as device, OS, and browser). This helps you understand the type of visitors you have and build a website and a campaign that fits their behavior.
- Identify the visited pages of each campaign visitor and see what sparks most interest amongst your campaign visitors
- see the time spent on each page and optimize the content for each page in order to ease the visitor reading time and to make it easy to consume the entire content.